
Leah loves to hold her toes!
She's practicing crawling.
Ryan loves to take pictures of Leah and artistically captured her drooling side.
Ryan set up the camera and poses for this picture and asked me to take it for him.
All Dressed!

Posted by Sarah Vance at 9:16 PM
3 comments:
That is so cute! What a good brother! Leah is getting so big! She will be so different when I see her again!
Leah is so cute and I can't believe how big she's getting! She looks a lot like Ben. Sheesh...gonna be time for another one before you know it Sarah. *grin* Ryan is funny taking pictures, he's not too bad actually.
Wow, look at little Leah! Actually, not so little anymore! I can't wait to go crazy with my camera running after your kids when you get back. :) Talk about photogenic kiddos! And Ryan really is so great with the camera. It makes me very happy to know that he has an interest in that. We'll have to do some photo lessons together when he gets back.
I realized I forgot to plug in your blog to my feed, so I just saw all your posts today, and I've been really enjoying reading about all your adventures. I'm so proud of you guys, experiencing this great international venture! It sounds like you're having so much fun!
Post a Comment